What do I need to do after entering China?

Date:Jun 28, 2022

A:Tip 1:You must register at the police station in person within 24 hours after entry. Please keep in mind of the time limitation, and you would be responsible for all consequences of any expiration. The required materials are as follows: 

1. Original passport and copies of the first page of the passport, visa page and entry stamp. 

2. Accommodation Certification. (If the applicant lives off campus, housing contract from landlord must be provided.) 

3. Address of Gaojia Police Station in Dalian Hi-tech Zone: Block A, No. 2 Building, No. 31 Software Park, Software Park Road, Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Liaoning Province. 

4. After registration at the police station, the applicant will receive an accommodation registration form. Please remember to keep it properly. 

Tip 2:You must apply for a work permit within one week after entry, please prepare the electronic and hard copies according to the following list: 

1. Photocopy and scanned copy of the Chinese visa page and entry page. 

2. Physical examination record (You can apply for it in the International Travel Health Care Center in Dalian) Contact: +86-0411-87954974, +86-0411-87954975 (work hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 13:00 p.m. to 16:00 p.m. on weekdays) 

3. Original passport

Tip 3:After Receiving Work Permit, you will be able to apply for a residence permit within 30 days after entry. Please pay attention to time limit and be responsible for any expiration.